Catena Zapata Catena Adrianna Fortune Terrae Malbec
98 points Wine Advocate
The 2020 Adrianna Vineyard Fortuna Terrae shows exceptionally well. It's still young and juicy with some baby fat that should get rendered with some more time in bottle. It's a little lighter, and the tannins gave it grip and a chalky limestone sensation. But the wine is very expressive, with purity, clean and precise and not showing any signs of coming from a warmer year like 2020. It finishes with the telltale violets from the great Malbec grape coated by chalky minerality. This plot behaves well in warmer years like this one.
98 points James Suckling
Blackberries, dark plums, dried earth, tar, paprika, lavender and bark on the nose. Medium-bodied, dark fruited and cool with very fine, velvety tannins. So supple, youthful and perfumed with lovely purity of fruit. Long, silky finish. Try in 2025.
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
TECHNICAL INFORMATIONThis wine goes through an extensive cold maceration at less than 50ºF (10ºC) to extract aromas. The juice is then fermented for around 13-19 days with a post-fermentation maceration of approximately 8-12 days. Elevage: 14-18 months in French Oak barrel.
- Catena Chardonnay฿1,090.00
- Catena Zapata Alamos Malbec฿799.00
- Catena Zapata Catena Alta Melbec฿2,800.00
- Catena Zapata Catena Cabernet Sauvignon฿1,120.00
- Catena Zapata Catena Malbec฿1,120.00
- Catena Zapata Nicasia Malbec฿3,900.00
- Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino฿5,010.00
- Catena Zapata Alamos Chardonnay฿799.00