E.Guigal Cote-Rotie Chateau D' Ampuis
Deep dark color with mauve tints. Spices, black fruits and delicate oak aromas. A dense, expressive and intense nose. A tannic and racy wine. Aromas of prunes, blackberry and vanilla. Powerful, concentrated and structured palate. A wine from a tannic and muscular vintage due to the hot climate. Solid tannins, well rounded by long oak aging.
93-95 points Wine Advocate
"The 2017 Côte Rôtie Château d'Ampuis is a big, rich wine. It's full-bodied, rich and velvety, with vanilla accents atop mixed berries. A bit jammy and exuberant right now, it'll get another year or so in barrel, which should give it more focus and delineation."
95 points Wine Spectator
"Well-steeped red and black cherry fruit melds nicely with a broad range of alder, sanguine, black tea, bay leaf and incense notes, which all swirl together through the very lengthy finish. A buried cast iron note gives this the spine it needs for the cellar."
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
- E.Guigal Gigondas AOC฿1,650.00
- E.Guigal Cotes du Rhone Rouge฿990.00
- E.Guigal Cotes du Rhone Blanc฿990.00
- E.Guigal Crozes Hermitage Rouge AOC฿1,720.00
- E.Guigal Chateauneuf du Pape Rouge AOC฿2,920.00
- E.Guigal Saint Joseph Blanc AOC฿1,650.00
- E.Guigal Tavel Rose AOC฿1,080.00
- E.Guigal Condrieu Blanc AOC฿2,999.00