Michele Chiarlo Gavi Le Marne DOCG
Elegant, fresh with the scents of golden apple, acacia flower, citrus and bread crustTASTE:Well-structured, fragrant. Good length with finish which is round and savoury.
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
Manual harvest, preceded by summer thinning of excess bunches of grape
Partial cold maceration followed by a soft-press and fermentation with indigenous yeasts for 12 /15 days a temperature between 16 and 18°C in steel tanks.
An average of 3-4 months with its yeast in steel tanks
- Michele Chiarlo Barolo Cannubi DOCG฿6,620.00
- Michele Chiarlo Barbaresco Faset DOCG฿4,930.00
- Michele Chiarlo Barbaresco Asili DOCG฿4,930.00
- Michele Chiarlo Barbaresco Reyna DOCG฿3,240.00
- Michele Chiarlo Barolo Tortoniano฿4,260.00
- Michele Chiarlo Barolo Cerequio฿6,930.00
- Michele Chiarlo Moscato D'Asti Nivole฿1,070.00
- Michele Chiarlo Langhe Il Principe DOC฿1,470.00