Pio Cesare Barolo Ornato DOCG
Great structure, concentration, ripe fruit, soft tannins and tobacco. May be appreciated immediately, but with a very long life. Produced in small quantities
93 points Wine Advocate
"With powerful fruit from Serralunga d'Alba, the 2015 Barolo Ornato is a plush and dense red wine with a contemporary feel that prizes richness and overall accessibility. There is a level of softness here that permeates the entire wine and adds to the already-intense aromas of red fruit, blackberry, spice, tar, asphalt and candied orange peel. This structured Barolo is best tasted with a platter of Alpine cheeses and jellied honey."
93 points Wine Spectator
"Piercing scents of cherry, currant, eucalyptus and licorice signal this tightly wound red. Fluid, with a supple texture that dissolves into a matrix of dense tannins. The ample sweet fruit lingers nicely. Best from 2022 through 2040."
98 points James Suckling
"The aromas are so complex yet subtle wtih wet earth, mushrooms and dark fruits. Dried flowers as well. Full body, chewy tannins that are ultra-fine and powerful, yet there is a finesse and beauty to them as I said from barrel. Classic, great nebbiolo. Try in 2023."
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
- Pio Cesare Barolo Mosconi DOCG฿4,599.00
- Pio Cesare L'Altro Langhe Chardonnay DOC฿1,280.00
- Pio Cesare Barbaresco il Bricco DOCG฿4,099.00
- Pio Cesare Barbaresco DOCG฿3,189.00
- Pio Cesare Oltre Langhe DOC฿1,360.00
- Pio Cesare Barbera D'Alba DOCราคาพิเศษ ฿939.00 ฿1,240.00 -24%
- Pio Cesare Dolcetto D'Alba฿1,280.00
- Pio Cesare Gavi white DOCGราคาพิเศษ ฿909.00 ฿1,235.00 -26%
- Pio Cesare Barolo DOCGราคาพิเศษ ฿2,699.00 ฿3,189.00 -15%