Peter Michael Chardonnay La Carriere
97 points in James Suckling - "Aromas of lemon curd and cooked apple with hints of stone. Full body, flinty, stone, and dried pear. Extremely long and flavorful. Crispy finish. Creamy texture."
95 points in Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - "The 2014 Chardonnay La Carrière is brilliant, showing similar characteristics, perhaps not the acidic energy of the 2015 nor its profound concentration, but full-bodied, with great purity and stunning intensity. Carrière means “quarry,” and you can see the wet stone/crushed rock minerality in both vintages of these Chardonnays, which have the potential to evolve for a decade or more."
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
The signature of this vineyard remains its terroir-driven minerality.The nose is dominated by aromas of brioche, toasted almond, dryhoney, Mirabelle plum, vine blossom, jasmine, hazelnut and Williampear. Accents of Mandarin orange, honey and vanilla completethe elegant bouquet. Citrus oils, white peach and lemon highlightthe minerality. Magnificent concentration and elegance on thepalate sculpt the structure of this wine, offering intensity and richness. The 2014 La Carrière is enjoyable now and will continue todevelop for a decade.
- Peter Michael Les Pavots 2008฿11,999.00
- Peter Michael Chardonnay Belle Cote฿6,549.00
- Peter Michael Chardonnay Ma Belle Fille฿7,269.00
- Peter Michael L'Esprit des Pavots 2019฿7,560.00
- Peter Michael Les Pavots 2009฿11,999.00
- Peter Michael Pinot Noir Le Moulin Rouge฿7,199.00
- Peter Michael Pinot Noir Ma Danseuse฿8,169.00
- Peter Michael Pinot Noir Le Caprice฿8,169.00