Peter Michael L'Esprit des Pavots 2019
Generously rich and intense, 2019 L’Esprit des Pavots greets the eye with a near black color and highlights of crimson ruby. The wine displays blueberry, blackberry, black cherry, hallmarks of the Les Pavots terroir, along with plum, and hints of mocha and vanilla bean. The Au Paradis terroir brings notes of currant and crème de cassis with meaty nuances. The palate is full-bodied and concentrated, exhibiting savory of leather, tobacco and white pepper and accents of chestnut, black truffle, cedar and supple tannins with a lingering finish. Fruit forward and enjoyable at release.
99 points James Suckling
This is very perfumed with blackberry and pine-cone aromas, as well as raspberries and black cherries. Full-bodied with firm, velvety tannins that are tight-grained. Creamy and beautiful. Currant and graphite flavors come through. Lightly chewy at the end. 60% cabernet sauvignon, 21% merlot, 14% cabernet franc and 5% petit verdot. Drink after 2025.
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
- Peter Michael Les Pavots 2008฿11,999.00
- Peter Michael Chardonnay Belle Cote฿6,549.00
- Peter Michael Chardonnay La Carriere฿6,419.00
- Peter Michael Chardonnay Ma Belle Fille฿7,269.00
- Peter Michael Les Pavots 2009฿11,999.00
- Peter Michael Pinot Noir Le Moulin Rouge฿7,199.00
- Peter Michael Pinot Noir Ma Danseuse฿8,169.00
- Peter Michael Pinot Noir Le Caprice฿8,169.00