Beringer Main & Vine White Zinfandel
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
Crafted by Beringer’s winemakers to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Beringer WhiteZinfandel, Beringer Sparkling White Zinfandel is a festive, effervescent wine made from Zinfandel grapes using traditional winemaking techniques to highlight the varietal’s vibrant fruit flavors and spicy nuances.
Winemaking begins in the vineyard and often peaks with the harvest of the grapes that have been carefully tended all year long. Grapes for the Beringer Classics White Zinfandel were picked at the peak of maturity and brought into the winery for gentle crushing. By keeping the juice in contact with the grapes’ red skins for approximately three hours, a light blush color was retained. Beringer’s winemakers then used slow, cool fermentations to preserve the vibrant, fresh strawberry, honeydew, and citrus aromas and flavors.
The wine has a youthful exuberance that is enjoyable as a sipper on its own, or with a variety of dishes.
Region/Country: Napa Valley/America
Bottle sizes: 750ml.
- 2 lbs. potatoes (5 to 6 medium), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes, celery, onion and eggs and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Also terrific with Hellmann's ® or Best Foods ® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil. Cost per recipe*: $3.09 Cost per serving*: $0.39 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.