E.Guigal Cotes du Rhone Rouge
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
Guigal’s Côtes du Rhone Rouge sets the standard for the appellation. The Côtes du Rhône appellation applies to red, white, and rosé wines from vineyards throughout the Rhône Valley, comprising about 90% of the total production of the region. Quality and style can vary widely. The Guigals select and blend cuvées from over 40 top growers, and their talent lies in the rigorous and exhaustive traveling and tasting they carry out. Ultimately they will select only 1% of all wines they taste for their Cotes du Rhone Rouge: one lot out of every one hundred.
Deep and dark red. Shiny. Fresh fruits with red berries and spices. Full, round and racy. Rounded and smooth tannins. A full-bodied, rich and intensly aromatic wine.Full with a long finish and plenty of elegance and finesse due to the well balanced tannins and fruit.
- E.Guigal Gigondas AOC฿1,650.00
- E.Guigal Cotes du Rhone Blanc฿990.00
- E.Guigal Crozes Hermitage Rouge AOC฿1,720.00
- E.Guigal Chateauneuf du Pape Rouge AOC฿2,920.00
- E.Guigal Cote-Rotie Chateau D' Ampuis฿5,699.00
- E.Guigal Saint Joseph Blanc AOC฿1,650.00
- E.Guigal Tavel Rose AOC฿1,080.00
- E.Guigal Condrieu Blanc AOC฿2,999.00