E.Guigal Gigondas AOC
91 points Wine Advocate
The only one of the 2019 reds to have been bottled at the time of my visit, the 2019 Crozes Hermitage is a super effort, and it should represent a terrific value (the 2018 sells for about $30). Hints of violets accent blueberries and cassis on the nose in this full-bodied, concentrated offering. Rich, velvety and a bit tannic, it's an impressive négoce bottling.
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
Purple colour. Intense nose dominated by peach and apricot with liquorice and notes of undergrowth Generous, powerful and full- bodied with a long elegant finish. Food matching with red meat, game and cheese.
- E.Guigal Cotes du Rhone Rouge฿990.00
- E.Guigal Cotes du Rhone Blanc฿990.00
- E.Guigal Crozes Hermitage Rouge AOC฿1,720.00
- E.Guigal Chateauneuf du Pape Rouge AOC฿2,920.00
- E.Guigal Cote-Rotie Chateau D' Ampuis฿5,699.00
- E.Guigal Saint Joseph Blanc AOC฿1,650.00
- E.Guigal Tavel Rose AOC฿1,080.00
- E.Guigal Condrieu Blanc AOC฿2,999.00