E.Guigal Crozes Hermitage Rouge AOC
91 points Wine Advocate
The only one of the 2019 reds to have been bottled at the time of my visit, the 2019 Crozes Hermitage is a super effort, and it should represent a terrific value (the 2018 sells for about $30). Hints of violets accent blueberries and cassis on the nose in this full-bodied, concentrated offering. Rich, velvety and a bit tannic, it's an impressive négoce bottling.
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
Dark and deep colour. Red fruits, cherry and strawberry with delicate oak aromas. A structured tannic wine. Aromas of blackcurrant buds and vanilla.
- E.Guigal Gigondas AOC฿1,650.00
- E.Guigal Cotes du Rhone Rouge฿990.00
- E.Guigal Cotes du Rhone Blanc฿990.00
- E.Guigal Chateauneuf du Pape Rouge AOC฿2,920.00
- E.Guigal Cote-Rotie Chateau D' Ampuis฿5,699.00
- E.Guigal Saint Joseph Blanc AOC฿1,650.00
- E.Guigal Tavel Rose AOC฿1,080.00
- E.Guigal Condrieu Blanc AOC฿2,999.00