Echeverria Reserva Chardonnay
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
ORIGIN : Chile Maipo Valley
GRAPE VARIETY : 100% Chardonnay proprietor's single vineyard grapes, from ungrafted selected clones of pre-phylloxera French rootstock.
HARVEST : February 29th to march 6th and 15th, 2012, during the morning. Hand-picked in 18 Kg. boxes and carried to the winery immediately after cutting. Carefully selected before processing.
- Destemmed and chilled to 8ºC. Direct pneumatic pressing.
- 24 to 48 hours of static sedimentation at 8-10º C prior to fermentation.
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks at 14-18º C constant temperature for 25 days with selected yeasts.
- Partial malolactic fermentation.
- Stored in steel tanks during 6 weeks with continuous stirring of fine lees.
- Stored in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks through bottling.
Serve between 10° and 12°C.