Echeverria Reserva Sauvignon Blanc
พันธุ์องุ่นผสม (Grape Blended)
ORIGIN : Chile Curicó Valley Molina
GRAPE VARIETY : 100% Sauvignon Blanc proprietor's single vineyard grapes, from ungrafted selected clones of pre-phylloxera French rootstock.
HARVEST : February 23rd to 29th and March 7th to 11th, 2012, during the morning Hand-picked in 18 Kg. boxes and carried to the winery immediately after cutting
- Careful selection of the grapes before crushing.
- Destemmed and chilled to 8ºC. Direct pneumatic pressing.
- 24 to 36 hours of static sedimentation at 8ºC prior to fermentation with selected yeasts.
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks at 14-17ºC constant temperature for 25 days.
- Stored in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks through bottling.
Serve between 10° and 12°C.